Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 83

I know that Im not doing my best to keep you up to date on our daily happenings. I apologize. Things have been so different lately. I feel like Im walking blind through life right now. Weve received help from people and places we would have never expected. I dont know if its the holidays looming around the corner or that Utah is just full of people that are more willing to give but it has been so overwhelming. I dont think its appropriate to air them all out on here because they are personal and I dont want to do that but I will say this, Heaven has sent so many angels our way. I recently got sick with Walking Pneumonia and have had several days to lay in bed a feel bad for myself and for our situation. But then it hit me last night. Whats wrong with me? I have had so much given to me and I take it for granted. I should be praying for those families in Connecticut who lost those precious little kids. I should be volunteering on Christmas rather than sitting at home because we cant be with our families. I should be so grateful for the job that I do have instead of complaining about it when I know that theres people out there who cant find a job. I should be thankful that Payne is working and has a job that has health benefits and got accepted to BYU. So on my quest to do better Payne and I "adopted" two angels from the Christmas tree at his work. We dont have our own kids so we thought this is a way to Pay it forward and take care of two kids this year. Im so excited to go shopping for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment