Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 352

Thirteen days left till my years experiment will be over... But dont worry!  Im going to keep updating!  This is fun and its been a great way to stay connected with friends.  (Thats you Emily!)  Im watching Pitch Perfect for the hundredth time and reflecting as usual.  Im happy... two of my sister in laws live in Provo with us now.    My brother is leaving on his mission in like three weeks.  My sister is CRUSHING it at art.  Payne is trying so hard to figure out what his plans are and Im happy with my life.  Ive got great friends and an adorable cat...  So heres a few updated pictures of recent events!
This is Jack and his obsession... He gets up on the bathroom counter and lets the sink drip water on his head 
Youre going to start seeing alot of pics like this... This is the BYU Alumni game...  Missy standing on the right side of the pic in the white tshirt and sweats helping coach and Ali is on the left side of the net KILLING IT!  
My hair has a faint lavender color now... You can KIND OF see it here...
And this is my favorite person in the ENTIRE WORLD!  I love him!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Jordan... how I miss you!!! I'm glad you're going to keep blogging... it makes it much easier for me to stalk you and know what's going on in your life :).

    ReplyDelete