Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 12/418

I am not doing so great.  We have a lot going on in our personal lives that is really starting to wear on me.  So enter the Dr. Pepper.  I know its not healthy and I know I sound like I'm making excuses when I say "well its better than doing _____(fill in the blank)____"  And I guess in some ways I am.  But I need and MUST do better if I want to feel better.  So I'm back on the wagon... I am not going to beat myself up about it.  I am simply going to recognize that its a sign of weakness that I need to over come with lots of practice.  Its also helpful that I am reconnecting with old friends (aka Mandy) and spending time with people who care about me (Adrienne, Kelsie, Dan, Melissa, and Payne).  
BUT silver lining...
I found something for breakfast that I LOVE!!!

Especially this flavor with a splash of Tabasco. 
I add a slice of this bread toasted with a smidgen of butter.  

If you get a chance test these things out YUMMMO!


No comments:

Post a Comment