Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 412 or Day 6

I caved.  I had a Dr Pepper.  I'm not going to beat myself up about it.  But I am going to be honest about it.  Adrienne and me went to Sonic to go get ice cream and she wanted a Diet Dr Pepper.  So I (out of habit) ordered me one.  I didn't realize how habitual it really was for me.  So I drank it and it was DELICIOUS!  But I realized something about it.  I can have it on occasion.  It just cant be a normal thing everyday all day for me.  Sitting here right now I can feel my heart racing a little more than I would like it to.  So I made a discovery.  That's what I am learning today.  OH and yesterday that was my first cheat day.  It wasn't much of a cheat day though because I only ate two meals.  (I was throwing up yesterday morning... I know...TMI)  I had The Rice King (which is the best food in the world) and then I had McDonald's for dinner.  YUMO!  But now I am back to my daily calorie intake.  I think I may go over tonight because Payne is taking me out on a date to get dinner... I like our little nights out.
Catch you up next week on what happens the rest of the weekend!
XOXO
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment