Thursday, April 3, 2014

Now what I really want to talk about...

I get asked a lot of times at work where I buy my clothes and why I get such great deals.  Well I am a bargain queen!  I love a good sale and pay attention to when stores are having specials.  So I decided to start posting outfits and where I get everything in the picture.  Remember: Things I buy are on sale and are on clearance.  Or they come from Ross and TJ Maxx.  Theres no guarantee that you can find them.  But you can definitely go searching for your own ideas!

So here is outfit number 1.  The one that started this mess!


I'll start by saying this.  Im a curvy girl and I have a modesty thing.  Like I am super modest.  Anyways...

The dress: Lane Bryant, Clearance for $45.99 (originally $68) but clearance was an additional 50% off taking it down to $23.00 but I also had 30% off my entire purchase so that brought my final total down to $16.00!  (The belt came with the dress!  SCORE!)

The boots: www.JustFab.com , if you sign up for their website your first purchase is $20.00 so these boots were only $20.00

The scarf: Dots. the store is closing so everything is 30% off.  The scarf was originally $7.99 but with 30% off I got it for $5.60!!!

The Leggings: Old Navy, If you are an Old Navy card holder the offer events called Stuff and Save.  Basically what it means is whatever you can "stuff" in a tote bag they will give you 30% off.  BUT ONLY if you are a card holder.  So the leggings were originally $10.  I got them for $7.

Sunglasses: Gap, Clearance for a $1.50.  

And my outfit comes to a total of $50.  How sweet is that?!?!?!

Heres a few tips for curvy girls.  

These are my go to stores
*Deb
*Lane Bryant
*Torrid
*Maurices
*Dots
*Ross

Next, everything eventually goes on sale.  Torrid and Lane Bryant always have some kind of sale going on.  Sign up for their emails because they send out their sales all the time.  AND ALWAYS check the store before you buy online.  Sometimes the stores will mark things down but on the website you will still pay full price.  Be vigilant.  It pays off!  Until my next outfit! 

XOXO,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment