Thursday, April 3, 2014

Our new place/Christmas/Payne and Jack

So we moved to Mesquite Texas.  Here is a pic of our apartment.  We're in the top right corner .
We moved in two days before Christmas.  That was intense but it was great!  We love it here in Texas.  So anyways after getting everything unpacked and settled we put up our Christmas tree.  
Christmas was a lot of fun because Mandy Allred came to visit from Houston.  She and I have been friends since we were 8 years old in Achievement Days.  How nuts is that?!  Oh and Mesquite is like a suburb of Dallas.  Here is a pic of down town Dallas.
Its a really neat place!  We have only ventured down town once but thats because we rarely have time to go.  Most of the stuff we do is around the city.  I also got a job in a salon called The Color Studio and Salon.  Right now I am working as a receptionist.  I will eventually move into a stylist position but its taking me some time to get my license here.  Also Jack moved with us!  He was great in the moving truck.  This is a picture of Jack and Payne reunited after almost a month of being without each other!




No comments:

Post a Comment