Thursday, April 3, 2014

To get us caught up

So then we celebrated our anniversary!  This is a pic from the dinner we had at one of our favorite places called Razzoos.  Its a Cajun inspired restaurant.  

Then time fast forwarded and it was suddenly my birthday!  So I had a free meal at Benihana's and thats where we went.  Heres a picture of me on my 26th birthday with my sweet husband!  He got me the best present in the world.  A purse I have been dying to buy but hadnt bought!


This is a picture of the Dallas temple.  I love it!  Its tucked into this neat neighborhood and its so beautiful.


This is the Dr. Pepper Ball park in Frisco.  Its pretty amazing!


This is a picture of Payne and I on the day it snowed in Dallas.  Thats about how excited we were for the snow.  "...SHUT THE STATE DOWN if it snows in Texas..." -Bill Engval


And look!  Heres Payne and Jack being incredibly cute! 


This picture was taken at the Vivint Field Professional Dinner we went to with a lot of Payne's coworkers.  It was a really fun night and it was nice to meet some of the other "Vivint Wives" 


So last weekend we went to Houston.  It was my first time ever and I was so excited!  This pic is of us at Bubba Gump's and we got to eat dinner on the gulf on a patio off the boardwalk.  It was pretty awesome.  


These are a few pictures of Kemah Boardwalk.  Its a really neat place to go.  Theres a rollercoaster and a few other rides.  Theres neat places to eat and a lot of cool shops to visit as well.  It gets rebuilt quiet a lot because of where its located!  But Its beautiful.


The main reason we went to Houston was to visit my oldest best friend Mandy.  She lives down there and we needed our Mandy fix.  She showed us around town and cooked vegan food for us!  It was pretty cool to spend the weekend with her!  This is a pic of us together right after we got to Houston!


And lastly this is a collage of our NASA adventure.  We fulfilled Payne's life long dream of going to NASA.  He was incredibly excited and was bouncing the entire time we were there.  We took the tram tour and it was totally worth it.  We got to go to the historic Mission Control and see a rocket and see where they simulate living on the international space station.  If youre ever in Houston it is totally worth the visit.  



No comments:

Post a Comment