Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 44

So its been 10 Days since I last posted and about a bazillion things have happened. We are now settled (for the most part) in Provo, UT. We've had fun trying to find me a job at a salon. Payne started at the Olive Garden in Provo and then landed himself in urgent care because he was sick. So today they started him on a "Z Pack". I interviewed for a position at Craig's Cuts today and I REALLLLLLLLLLLY hope that I get the job. I want to start right now! I hate not having a job. Its killing me to not be productive. But anyways. I love our new apartment. Our landlord is amazing as well. We really got a steal of a deal. If it sounds like I'm running in a million different directions with my thoughts I am. I'm very stressed out about our financial situation and I'm not sure what to do. Or even if there is really anything I can do right now. I feel so helpless. I'm trying so hard to understand why I am going through this trial but I don't know how much more I can handle. Oh yeah... I think Payne passed his nasty little bug onto me because I feel like crap. Oh and the cookies have 3 minutes left. No they're not homemade or any special recipe I found online or made up on my own. They're premade that I picked up with 6 lbs of 75%off Halloween candy. Can you tell i'm slightly stressed and somewhat depressed?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jord I wish I could help! I'll be back soon and at least then I can give you a hug! My fingers are crossed for you that you get your job! Keep your chin up pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete