Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 60

So Its been a little while my little people! But I've been really busy and yesterday was Thanksgiving. That makes today Black Friday. Which is also the day Payne and I put up our Christmas tree. Right now the Christmas music is playing on Pandora, the scented candles are burning, and the tree putting up business is in progress. But What I want to talk about is Black Friday. Did you brave the madness like I did? We went to Walmart at 8pm last night with only one purchase in mind. A vacuum. I know its a little weird to want a vacuum but seriously people... It was an insane deal. Its normally $40 and I got it for $9. HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO! Cray Cray! Then we tried to go to Target but that ended up in a bust. So we went home for the night. This morning Ali (Paynes sister) and I went to Old Navy and to the mall. We got tons of deals at Old Navy and ended up with matching hoodies! Then at the mall I bought the bowls Payne wanted from Tai Pan Trading. Can I tell you how much I love that store?? Its the best. I told Ali if I had money to burn I would burn it there... I love stores like that. Theyre for decorating and making your living space more livable. So I stepped away from this post for a small minute because I was busy shopping some more!
We just finished the tree for the moment. We still need a matching tree skirt and a star. But heres a pic of what it looks like right now.
I decided last year just didnt feel like Christmas because of all the blue we had. Red just kind of symbolizes Christmas to me. And for some unknown reason Payne really likes gold. So thats kind of the direction we went.
I love Christmas music. Its emotional and spiritual. Its the only time of year I can continuously listen to classical music and not get annoyed. Pandora has an excellent station to listen to. They are playing just a little bit of everything. I know that this post lacked recipes and craft ideas but I just thought I needed to focus on the chaos and what follows it. And to share my Christmas tree. XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment