Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 64

I don't know where to start today... So here goes nothing... I am still applying to LDSBC for January. I know that some people in my life think its a bad idea for me to go back to school the same time as Payne. They think that I should work full time and put him through school and pay all the bills. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy working for the greater good of our relationship but I have worked so hard for the last three years of our marriage and I am really tired. I want to continue my education and learn again. I hate all the jobs I have applied for and interviewed for and gotten. I know more than the people I work for about hair. I just don't know all about how to make a business run. I know how to treat employees but not how to run payroll. Its beyond annoying not knowing everything and have some douche bag owner act condescending because they have a business degree and I went to "Hair School". Well guess what?!? I have more creativity in my pinkie toe than you could ever conjure up with your stupid business degree from some university.
That picture right there is how I feel about those fancy diplomas. They're a dime a dozen. Did you know you can make (or fake) your own?? Because I all had to do is Google "college diploma" and like five million pictures popped up. Now you're probably thinking that I'm being a hypocrite because I'm bashing these fine gentlemen who have degrees when I just told you I'm going to go back to school to get one. I'm thinking of only two people when I talk about business owners. But due to exposing them for the awful people they really are and in the off chance they come across this blog I am preserving they're identity. Now this picture right here is what Im dreaming of. This salon is beautiful. I want mine to be amazing. I have big dreams and I am not afraid of them. My husband has taught me to not be afraid. I know what I have to do. Now its time to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment