Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 48

Atleast I hope today is day 48. So here we are... I updated the blog a bit. But I need your input. Do you like the new picture? Do you like the music gadget? Do you like the fact that you can share me? Do you like me at all? Nevermind... What do I care?! You can leave if you dont like me! Oh did I mention were rocking out at our new apartment with another day of NO HEAT!?! And the high here in Happy Valley, UT is 30 degrees. So I made some broccoli beef yesterday. It was delicious! I will post the recipe later. Im in a funky mood and feel like just running my mouth for a minute. So I went to go get my hair cut yesterday and I love it! What is it about New Mexico and NO ONE can cut hair there? Its really not that hard. Ive never met a more untalented group of stylist than I did working at Fantastic Sams. Now mind you there are a few who are really good but they get ran over by an owner who really isnt caring. And then they get burnt out. And then they either get their hours cut horribly or they quit or BOTH! Now Im no business owner but I do think that that is bad business. You should be building up your team instead of tearing them down. Okay. Rant over! LOVE YOU!!!!XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment