Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 61 again...

So I got crafty today! Here we go...
This is the tree skirt I made...
I made this tree topper instead of being traditional...
This is the topper on the actual tree...
Here is the link to the tree skirt directions... I decided to do just one color fabric instead of using burlap...
http://doneoverdecor.blogspot.com/2011/12/ruffle-tree-skirt.html
I saw the Letter Tree Topper on Facebook. I went to Hobby Lobby and picked out the style letter I liked and then picked a paint color to match my Christmas decorations. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE all of it!! You've inspired me to finally get a topper and skirt for my tree.... I wont mention how many years I've had a tree without either :).

    My fingers are crossed for you that you get the job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em! You dont have to buy them! Just buy the stuff to make them! The fabric was like $13 and the letter was $2.50. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete