Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 62... And its a tasty day!

Lets talk COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahaha... I love COOKIES! And Christmas time makes me think of all the delicious deserts. So here goes what I am planning on my goody menu.
Brown Sugar Sugar Cookies
Andes Mint Cookies
Now lets talk about this weeks dinner menu....
Monday Night
Armadillo Potatoes
I like these because there is little prep time and they are delicious! To go along with the Armadillo Potatoes were having Left over Spicy Honey Chicken.
Tuesday Night
Honey Garlic Pork Chops with Homemade Mashed Potatoes
Wednesday Night
Sticky Fingers with Parmesan Baked Potatoes
Thats all I have for now but Im so excited to get cooking. Im making the Brown Sugar cookies tomorrow so that I can snack all the rest of the week on them!!!!
XOXOXOXOX Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment