Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 16

So we are announcing our newest addition. Shes a year and a half and the sweetest girl around... Ladies and Gents meet PANDA!!!
She is a Huskie/Shephard mix. We got her from the Humane Society. Anyways... Things just got kicked into overdrive. I have a house to pack, sell, and donate. I have 2-3 weeks to do it. Anyone want to come over and help?? I think on my next update I will have a list of everything we are selling and a picture for each one. Literally we are getting rid of everything. Both couches, our brand new head board and foot board, the bookcases and tv stand, and even the coffee table that I love so much. Oh and dont forget the dresser. Needless to say I have my work cut out for me. Maybe I should have an apartment sale. Thats not a bad idea. OH!!!!!!! And heres a recipie you might like. You take a Pork Loin Roast and place it in the croc pot. In a pan on the stove at medium heat place half a stick of butter broken down into little pieces. Then add a cup of brown sugar and let it simmer and melt together. add 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce. let that mix together. then add 1/2 cup of Dr. Pepper. let it come to a simmer. after that is all simmered up pour it over the pork loin. sprinkle a little more brown sugar over the top. Cook on high in the croc pot for 6 hours. when its done shred the pork and let it mix with the sauce. ITS SO GOOD! We had sweet pork tacos last night. And then this morning Payne put it in his eggs. You can do alot with it.
YUMMMMMMMM!!!! Oh how I love my croc pot. Whats your favorite thing to cook in your croc pot??

No comments:

Post a Comment