Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 8

So I skipped a few days... SUE ME!!! I had a job interview today at Hot Topic. Thats cool right? I thought so. Anyways... theyre having me meet with the district manager on friday! WOOT! Hopefully I get the job. In other news I hate Paynes work right now. Theyre making him work less hours which is less shifts which means less $$$$$. And since hes the only income right now its stressing me out right now... So keep your fingers crossed right now for me to get the job! Im planning to dazzle the lady with my awesome abilities. But whatever... So Payne and I worked on our Christmas pictures today. If you stalk me on facebook (which I am hopping you am because you found this blog link on there) then you would have seen it posted today. If not... here it is...
Arent we the most cutest couple ever?!? Because if you said yes you would be right!!! and heres the cutest cat on earth... Handsome Jack... AKA Hipster Jack...
Everyone that follows me on instagram and on facebook is probably annoyed that I take daily pictures of Jack but COME ON!!!! Hes freaking adorable. And if he knew how to type he could tell much funnier stories on here than I could. And he would also tell you about the mean mean things I do to him. Like today I found a cut on his chin and so Payne wrapped him up in a towel and held him tight so that I could treat his wound. He HISSED at me. That never happens. So I felt bad and I gave him like ten treats. Now hes back in my lap. His favorite thing to do is to jump up on my lap uninvited and plant his 27 pound body down wherever he feels and most of the time its in a position that is not nice for me because he likes to sit on cell phones and key boards. Anyways... Im going to finish watching my show... Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment