Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 9

Hot Dang! Im on a roll! I had an interview at victorias secret today! It went really well. I hope that I get the job. I also went to the doctor to get my wrist checked out. Bad news bears! I might have to get the thing popped back open and redone. YUCK! So Im not doing hair right now because that could be the reason why it has gotten so bad. Oh! And we went to the Humane Society today and Payne fell in love with the most cutest dog. Her name is Panda Bear (which I find funny because thats what I call Payne.) I am going to try and adopt her for him if I can pull the funds together. Im just worried about what might happen when we move. So we are weighing all of our options... Being much more responsible. Anyways... Thats all I have right now. LOVES XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment