Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 28

So here it goes... I hated today. I have hated the last week. I hate constantly feeling sick all the time. I feel helpless all the time. I feel bad for Payne because he is working so hard for us to move and its killing me to not be able to stand for very long. Im trying to do all that I can but its next to impossible. I wake up every day hoping to feel just a tiny bit better but its never true. Im up long enough to cook a meal for us but by the time its done Im ready to pass out again. Have I ever mentioned how amazing my husband is? He takes the most amazing care of me. And he puts up with all my issues. He deserves a medal! Husband of the year material right here ladies and gents. I made these cool burgers tonight but I think I should have more to add to them. I am so not in the mood to talk about it. So i guess I will see you loves later...

No comments:

Post a Comment