Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 23

So Im laying on the couch watching My Fair Wedding on Netflix writting this new entry. Im also laying here with a fever, ear infection, and a sore throat. Woe woe woe is me... NOT! Im just frustrated that I cant be working on packing some stuff. But I know that if I do anything and Payne sees it he will kill me. Im too young to die. Hahahaha Emily do you remember when we used to yell "Im too young to die" when we would find out someone was engaged?! Because I do. And look... Were both married or aka DEAD! I think it was really our singlehood dying and becoming a new married woman. So that makes sense.
Im running again. Have I ever mentioned how much I love weddings? Because after watching all these dang wedding shows I really think I would make an excellent wedding planner
I also want to own my own restaurant. I want a cute diner that serves my secret recipies and hosts car shows in the summer. Payne thinks this would be the best for me because Im an excellent cook in his book.
I also want to own a consulting business. Ya know... Meet people and help them prepare for a date or a meeting or an interview. Help them shop and figure out what works for them. I think starting it in Utah would be a really good idea too. I found an office space that would be great to have to meet with clients. I wonder if it would even work. Would you come to me for a consultation?

No comments:

Post a Comment