Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 18

Ive been baking!!! Heres a pic of what Im working on right this moment...
I know you can buy a box of strawberry cake mix from the grocery store but I like my cake to have a bunch of flavor. So you mix in a box of jello powder into your cake batter. EASY!!! And Im going to top it off with homemade cream cheese frosting. But the twist is... because we all know im twisted is that you pop it in the fridge to chill it and BAM! Deliciousness! So moving right along... Im still jobless and hanging in the balance trying to figure out where things are headed. I wish we would get the final decision. It would make life easier. Oh and to Paynes surprise I cleaned the kitchen today. I guess its because I was in the mood to do something. I cleaned all the carpet and the rug too. When you adopt a dog you adopt the smell as well. So were smell free. I love Pinterest. It has taught me lots of tricks. Especially when adopting a dog and knowing nothing about what to do for them. I mean I have had dogs in the past but never an indoor dog. Sorry to drag on about her. She fills my day with trips to the dog park and interesting walks around our complex. Oh like the other day when she tried to catch a bird that was injured. And also tried to pull my arm out of place. Here I go again... Ok Ill stop! So sorry! Ill see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment