Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 25

So here I am again. Laying on the couch watching Friends and hanging out with Fat Jack. I was given a chance by a very good friend, whom I have mentioned, to work on a blog with her. I think I will! We would have so much fun! But moving on from there. I was going to share the Roundy family Fried chicken recipe. So here it goes...
2 cups Bisquick, 1 packet of powdered Ranch dressing, 1 Tablespoon of pepper, 1 Tablespoon of garlic salt, 1 cup milk, and 8 chicken strips.
You mix all the dry/ powder ingredients together on a plate. Pour the milk into a bowl. In a frying pan heat up your oil. Then dunk your raw chicken strip into the ilk and let it sit for about a minute. Then add it to the powder. Make sure you coat the entire thing. then place in the hot oil so that it cooks. When the strips are completely cooked lay them on a plate with a paper towel on it to drain off excess oil and to rest.
I served this magical deliciousness with green beans, corn, and wild rice. I also like to serve it with a baked potato. I also love this fried chicken served cold.
Anyways... Ive been getting ready for this move. Its crazy to think in two weeks I will be back in Utah. But I look forward to being back with friends. And I also get to see some of Paynes family. AND I GET TO CRAFT AGAIN! I lost all my desire to craft and be creative living here in Albuquerque. I sort of blame it on working at Fantastic Sams. I did so much for the store and for the owners and I got nothing in return. I didn't even make that much which makes everything that much suckier. I watched them walk all over staff and fire people for no good reasons. And Im kind of ashamed to say I was somewhat involved in that. Then I removed myself from the situation and BAM! I had the rude awakening. They were trying to get rid of me because I was too good. WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IS THAT?!?!?!? Right?! So Im glad I have moved on and left that in the dust. I hope that his business falls under and he looses all his investments in it. And I hope state board fines him for all the stuff he sweeps under the rug. But Im done with that. Sorry about this little rant. Im done! Hahahaha So is there anything that anyone wants me to talk about? A recipe or a craft or a hair problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment