Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 26

I love Fat Jack. We spend way too much time together. Being sick lately has made us bond alot. Weve discovered that Jack looooooooves Animal Planet... This is him watching it today...
Weve had him for over a year now so he fits right in. Just like Payne he gets mad at me everytime I try to take his picture.
I love it because he has such an attitude. We got Jack to keep me sane when I am home by myself. Im weird about being alone and I have Jack to talk to. And trust me, He talks back. I always try to get videos of him talking and as soon as he hears me turn on the app on my phone he freezes up. He must be camera shy. Also Jack has gotten to the point where hes putting up with me annoying him. The other day I got him tied up in my scarf. Im sure I posted this pic before but it makes me giggle all the time.
Payne refers to him as the Hipster Kitty. Oh something I just learned from Animal Planet... Cats pick up on human traits. Such as talking and our own mannerisms. See Payne I told you Jack was just like you in the fact that all he ever wants to do is sleep. And he wants to snuggle up with me... Which I dont really mind. Do you like cats? I think they can knead their way into anyones heart. MEOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment